Play Along with ANY YouTube Video
- In a different tab, open the video on YouTube.com
- Copy the video’s address from your browser’s address bar
- Paste the address in the text box at the top of this page
- Click “play along”
- Have Fun!
Play on Screen
Tap the on-screen buttons
Play with your Keyboard
- Use bottom row of keys (‘x’ to ‘.’) to play sound buttons
- Use spacebar to play wildcard sounds (the ? button)
Switch Sound Sets
- On Screen – use drop-down menu at top of screen
- By Keyboard – use up and down arrows
If Playback Skips, Lags, or Buttons are Unresponsive
Choose “low” video quality setting on this page
Sounds are triggered when you release the onscreen buttons or your keyboard keys. So tap and release quickly to get that musical flow!
If the keyboard controls stop working after clicking play
Click any instrument button on screen to reset keyboard controls.
This is sometimes an issue in Firefox
Volunteers made this project. HELP US HELP KIDS!